Re: [m2e-dev] Need help for performing support of Apache Tomee in m2e-webby

Hi Thomas,

On 10/13/2014 10:54 AM, COLLIGNON, Thomas wrote:
I’m trying to add Tomee support in Webby. To do this I think the start is to add tome support in Cargo (or have you any other idea?).
You are crrect, Tomee support needs to be added to Cargo first.

Can you think it’s possible to update cargo version in Tomee ? (to do this webby must be updated because some API in Cargo have disappear ).

I'm not sure what do you mean? Update Cargo version in Webby perhaps? Webby is using an outdated SNAPSHOT version of Cargo and it's probably a good idea to update to a more recent stable release. If Cargo API has changed in an incompatible way, either a workaround needs to be found using the current API or maybe patches need to be provided to Cargo to restore the needed functionality.

I can provide pull request (in cargo and webby) if you think it’s possible.

I can review patches on Webby side of things once you are ready. You should start with Tomee support in Cargo though. Good luck!

Cheers,
Rafał

Back to the top