Re: [m2e-dev] Need help for performing support of Apache Tomee in m2e-webby

On 10/13/2014 12:26 PM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
Rafał Krzewski wrote:

 > When I replaced cargo-core-uberjar-1.1.3-948-SNAPSHOT.jar with
cargo-core-uberjar-1.2.4.jar in org.sonatype.m2e.webby plugin manifest,
I got compile errors in WebbyLaunchDelegate and EmbeddedServerBooter
stemming from the fact that
org.sonatype.m2e.webby.internal.launch.boot.EmbeddedServerBooter does
not have setExtraClasspath(String[]) method.
 > I started to dig around the sources and to my surprise I wasn't able
to find it neither in Cargo 1.1.2 nor 1.1.3.

The 948 in the JAR name is the key of the JIRA issue where the feature was proposed to Cargo

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-948

My first comment on that ticket names the path to the feature branch I used to build the binary. The branch has since been removed but should still linger around in SVN history.

Excellent! Thanks for the info Benjamin. Now we have a lead that we can follow :)

Cheers,
Rafał

Back to the top