Re: [linuxtools-dev] CTF timestamps in big endian

On 09/14/2012 07:19 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
We should release a 1.1.1 for the Juno SR1 maintenance release pretty
soon. After that there should be be a 1.2 some time around November.
Then 2.0 next June for Eclipse Kepler.

If you want to try the latest development version without having to
compile/install it manually every time, you can use the nightly update
site. Just add the following repo under "Install New Software":
http://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/updates-nightly

Thank you!
I guess that answers my very initial question then:

> P.S. If you could provide some pointers on how to patch/upgrade the
> tools (to me this whole Eclipse world looks as complicated as a
> galaxy!), I would really appreciate it!

Alright, thanks for your support. Nice to know how to play with the tool anyway (though I guess I'll never want to do that anytime soon...)

Thanks a lot!
Gerlando

Back to the top