Re: [linuxtools-dev] CTF timestamps in big endian

Hi Alexandre,
On 09/03/2012 09:49 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
On 12-09-03 05:02 AM, Gerlando Falauto wrote:

P.S. If you could provide some pointers on how to patch/upgrade the
tools (to me this whole Eclipse world looks as complicated as a
galaxy!), I would really appreciate it! :-)

You can use the following procedure to get the latest version of the tools:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/LTTng_Eclipse_Plug-in_Development_Environement_Setup

I tried the above procedure (as I had before), but I get building errors on most of the packages. Apparently ANTLR and RSE, though installed, are not included in the Build path. I managed to get around the build errors by manually adding them to the build path as external Jars, however I supposed this is not the right way to go.

Moreover, I am missing the "Window -> Preferences -> Plug-in Development" menu item, as well as "Run As... -> Eclipse Application" when right-clicking on the plugin's project.

Any clues? I'm sure this must be something trivial...

It should be similar for any other Linux Tools or Eclipse projects.

On which, unfortunately, I have no previous experience. :-(

Cheers,

Thanks!
Gerlando

Back to the top