Re: [linuxtools-dev] LTTng - no display

Hi George,

> On trying the 2.3 trace I am able to see data in the Events view but nothing
> in the Control Flow view.  I get a lot of errors on the console:

William should be able to provide you with the exact version to
download but it will have to wait until Monday AM.

> Your comment about the version mess being temporary is reassuring. Is the
> intent here to support all the previous (recent?) file versions in a single
> version of the liblttvtraceread library? I appreciate that this is
> still unreleased software but knowing would help us plan for the future.

It was not our initial intention to support older versions of the
trace format but, if the need is there, we will definitely prioritize
it. Anyway, we do have to support upcoming versions which boils down
to the same issue. It would just be implemented earlier :-)

And yes, we would like to provide format support from a single liblttvtraceread.

Regards,
/fc

Back to the top