Re: [linuxtools-dev] LTTng - no display

Hello,

Could you show me what exactly is printed in the console debug? That
would help me pinpoint the problem. Also, if you could tell me the
exact version of LTTv you are using, it would help a lot.

To tell the truth, my first guess is that you don't use the latest
version of the code (either java or lttv), as by default, very few
output is done on the console in the latest version.

- William Bourque