[linuxtools-dev] LTTng - no display

Hello all,

I see from recent threads that others have been successful with the LTTng plugins. I am having a different problem.

I built the LTTng plugins from the SVN sources and the LTTv traceread library and all seems to load in eclipse. I defined the LTTng project in the perspective and imported the traces but when I double-click on the experiment folder no data is displayed in any of the views. I can see from the console debug messages that the trace file is being read and processed (correct version of the library).

My environment is ubuntu 9.04 on x86, eclipse 3.5, java-6-sun-1.6.0.16.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Stephen

Back to the top