Re: [linuxtools-dev] Help pick Helios categories

Hi Andrew,

It seems OK for me

Xavier

Andrew Overholt a écrit :
Hi,

For the Helios release train, we need to decide into what categories our
features should be placed.  These are the categories you see when using
the update site [1].

The relevant possible choices are:

  Programming Languages
  - Tools to allow development with specific languages, such as Java and C++
  Database Development
  - Tools to define and access a wide variety of databases.
  Test and Performance
  - Tools used to improve testing and performance.
  Collaboration
  - Tools to foster collaboration between developers.
  General Purpose Tools
  - Tools that can be used by a wide variety of developers.

I've currently picked the following.  Please send approvals and/or corrections.
Note that we don't have to include all of our features; I've avoided including
RPM Stubby, for example.  If there are some that should not be included, please
let me know.

  autotools -> programming languages
  libhover -> programming languages
  changelog -> general purpose tools