Re: [linux-distros-dev] Sucessful Creation Review!

Hi gang!

>> So how about we have two name spaces:
>>
>> org.eclipse.linux.tools.*
>>
>> and
>>
>> org.eclipse.linux.packaging.*
>>
>> This is just a suggestion - it might actually be a little long.
>
> No, I like them.  Anyone object?

Offhand, I like them.

However, many of these things will be easily reusable by other FLOSS
systems as well, such as the *BSD family. I think about the tools like
the ChangeLog editor in particular.

Unless our org.eclipse.linux.tools.* extensions export extension points
themselves, I suppose we can move them rather easily to a new namespace
if they "graduate". (In particular, a ChangeLog editor would fit very
well in a more general autotools package).

> Definitely.  So, unless someone objects, we'll go with this initially:
>
>  LinuxTools
>     PackagingTools
>     ChangeLog
>     OProfile