Re: AW: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] JWT Galileo M6 build

Hi Florian,

Then the current version will be used for M6, let's see it in tomorrow in Galileo nightly build!

I let you open the bug about UML view since you are better than me in describing it ;)

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi Mickael,

I think this a specific to your Eclipse environment. Indeed, you probably
had, in a previous session, a OwlBrowserView opened in your JWT perspective.
This has been saved in preferences and then when opening this perspective
again, it tries to open this view, which is not more available on your
platform.
There is not and will never be any kind of dependency from JWT to Scarbo.

Ah, okay, I thought that the perspective is new loaded each time I perform
an update from the update site. But this seems not the case. Puuh, then
there is no dependency to SCOrWare ;-)

Do you think we should comment the extension that adds the conf-model to
the New wizard?

It's not really usable the way it is now, but you can leave it in there, if
you like.

(View Editor) It unfortunately cannot be part of M6...

I know. That's okay.

Ok, I think this issue deserves to open a bug.

Sure. Will you open one or shall I?

Do you want a re-build, or do you think that current version can be
promoted as M6 ?

For me it would be okay to use the current version as M6.

Best regards,

Florian