AW: [jwt-dev] JWT Galileo M6 build

Hi there,

in my opinion the following topics should be included in the Galileo
release:

* Everything that is already in the JWT feature, i.e.
* JWT Workflow Editor
* JWT Workflow Editor - Aspect extensions
* JWT Workflow Editor - UML Activity Diagram view
* JWT Workflow Editor - EPC view
* JWT Workflow Editor - HTML documentation
* JWT Workflow Editor - new View Editor (will be uploaded to IPZilla today)
* JWT Transformation - base for transformations
* JWT Transformation - XSL Tools
* JWT Transformation - JWT to XPDL transformation
* JWT Transformation - JWT to BPMN transformation
* JWT Transformation - BPMN to JWT transformation
* JWT Transformation - JWT to STP-IM transformation
* JWT WAM - Monitoring base
* JWT Feature - Branding

What I would not include is:
* a BPMN view (We have not even started on that!)
* the new view mechanism currently in development by Chris (would mean an
adaptation of all existing plugins and therefore still A LOT OF WORK and I
would prefer to get the existing things stable and mature!)
* the new converter which only makes sense with the new view mechanism

What I can not decide yet:
* JWT Transformation - JWT to jPDL transformation (I don't know how stable
this is, whether it is already usable, will be further maintained, e.g. by
people from JBoss, etc.).
* JWT Transformation - Properties (what is this? Found it in the CVS by
purpose...).
* JWT Runtime - Task Engine Framework (Does it make sense to provide it in
the release or shall it only be available on CVS for other people to have a
framework for their implementations?)
* JWT Workflow Editor - Helpers for Application and File (Should those be
included - what do other people think about them?)

I guess - having a look at the list of features/plugins above - we already
have quite a lot of things that we contribute to Galileo. So our first
priority should be to make them work, fix any bugs that still exist or
extend these plugins to improve their usability and last but not least to
work on the user documentation (write articles, have presentations,
webinars, etc.).

How do other people think about it?

Best regards (and hear you later today),

Florian