[jwt-dev] JWT Galileo M6 build

Hi all,

As you know, we are only a few days before Galileo M6+3, and we have to provide a stable build for Thursday.

I would simply like JWT contributors to install the latest version from integration update site and to work with this latest one, and to report any regression the can see. This way, we will be able to discuss it at our next Telco and ensure we are ready for our M6 build.

I'd like to start by mail the discussion about which features we plan to include or not into our Galileo release (and also into M6/EclipseCon build):
* Everything that is already in JWT feature (including EPC view)
* BPMN to JWT transformation ?
* BPMN to STP-IM transformation ?
* JWT to jPDL transformation ?
* a BPMN view ?
*...
The most important from now is to know what will be for sure part of Galileo release, in order to start communicating about this at EclipseCon, or on our website; and also to determine priorities we should focus on until the release.

From Open Wide side, I think that there is no plan to add new features to current JWT for Galileo, we will probably be more working on extensibility (through Scarbo) and incubation components (such as monitoring and runtime). I let Marc (con/in)firm it, and give a few more details if necessary.

Thanks in advance
Mickael

Back to the top