Re: AW: AW: [jwt-dev] JWT Galileo M6 build

Hi Florian,

- After the creation of a new workflow file, I am asked whether I want to
switch to the workflow perspective which I agreed to. But then I got an
exception opening the perspective: "Could not find view:
org.scorware.semantic.owl.view.OwlBrowserView" - why shall this be part of
the workflow perspective? This is not part of JWT (not even of Eclipse yet).
So probably there are some wrong dependencies somewhere.
I think this a specific to your Eclipse environment. Indeed, you probably had, in a previous session, a OwlBrowserView opened in your JWT perspective. This has been saved in preferences and then when opening this perspective again, it tries to open this view, which is not more available on your platform.
There is not and will never be any kind of dependency from JWT to Scarbo.

- The conf-model-editor is also available in the "File -> New" menu. Right
now this is not really usable, but Melanie will be working on this editor
and the initial wizards in the next weeks/months, so we hopefully will have
a better tool once Galileo is released
Do you think we should comment the extension that adds the conf-model to the New wizard?

- The view editor is currently missing, but can only be integrated once it's
accepted by the IP-team
It unfortunately cannot be part of M6...

- I tested the EPC-view first and after that the UML-AD-view. The UML-AD
view then had no own symbols anymore, but showed the ones of the JWT view.
I'm not sure whether this is related to a problem with the EPC view or
whether the UML-AD-view has problems on it's own. We'll probably need to
check that.
Ok, I think this issue deserves to open a bug.

- Concerning aspects: I can enable the aspects and then disable them again,
but the screen of "Manage Workflow Profiles" stays the same as if they would
still be enabled and the workflow_conf-file stays in the file system and is
not deleted. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or a feature ;-) Probably,
Marc knows more here.
Marc, any idea? Shall we open a bug for that?

Do you want a re-build, or do you think that current version can be promoted as M6 ?

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top