[jwt-dev] exporting and feeding to own workflow engine.

Hi,

I am trying to find documents on how to feed the generated workflow into my own engine code.  Is there any documentation on
how to make myself a plugin like agilpro so the workflow feeds into my own flow runner.  Here is what I am trying to do, a user
creates their workflow in JWT and feeds that into my engine (intially I wanted a simple plug-able engine and later move to BPEL).
And then orchestrate the flow from the flow engine.

If there is no document available, then I wont mind helping write the document if somebody points me to the right direction on
what needs to be done.  Thanks

Regards,
M3

Back to the top