Re: [jetty-users] embedded welcomefiles+http2-push+gzip-static-content+rest-api configuration

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:15 PM James Northrup <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> deeper rtfm leads me to beleive I should refactor to a handler, yes, though i want the handler's results to have h2 push and gzip as well

Still not there, I believe :)

HTTP/2 is configured at the ServerConnector level, not at the handler level.

GZIP is configured at the handler level, via GZIPHandler.

The HTTP/2 Push functionality is coded in a Servlet Filter, the PushCacheFilter.
As such, you can URL map it to whatever path you want, from /* to a
more specific /images/*, etc.

So a typical request of yours will go:

network -> ServerConnector -> Server -> GZIPHandler ->
ServletContextHandler -> PushCacheFiilter -> YourServlet/RESTServlet.

Hope this helps.

--
Simone Bordet
----