Re: [jetty-users] embedded welcomefiles+http2-push+gzip-static-content+rest-api configuration

the results i presently experience work, using one of the earliest version of this post, but not having success inserting the h2 push cache.  when the content needs creating, the API kicks in, and some tiny amount of (necessary) support code also serves bytes range requests upon said content (which i desire to avoid maintaining).  when the content exists, the defaultsrvlet handler precedes the API, and the byte range code may be  more robust than the shim i put in.