Re: [jetty-users] embedded welcomefiles+http2-push+gzip-static-content+rest-api configuration

The "and a rest-api to intercept missing content" is ambiguous.

It could be as easy as setting up an ErrorHandler on 404 to a specific rest API endpoint.
Thing is, if you do that, your rest API can never respond 404 unless it's DispatcherType.ERROR aware (which few rest APIs are)

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx