Re: [jetty-users] embedded welcomefiles+http2-push+gzip-static-content+rest-api configuration

this is the uncommented outome

Server@732f6050{STOPPED}[9.4.14.v20181114]

12:00:07.222 [main] DEBUG org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle - o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler@20eaeaf8{/,null,UNAVAILABLE} added {ResourceHandler@748ac6f3{STOPPED},MANAGED}
12:00:07.223 [main] WARN org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler - Unimplemented - use org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandlerException in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at id.kbr.prime.JettyStarter.<init>(JettyStarter.kt:86)

i read, and re-read the jetty examples for embedding and tried to infer the simplest one that could add http2/push with static, a rest api, and gzip.  i feel like there's a linkage or an explanation page for all this that's not among the quickstart

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:06 PM Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:01 AM James Northrup <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i have a dillema where my jetty configs led me to a certain configuration but the PushCacheFilter does not work on launch, it throws an NPE.

Jetty version?
Stack trace of the NPE?

> i use a restapi that previously inheritted defaultservlet and served the static content itself, and this worked well for PushCacheFilter though i did not want to duplicate the welcomefiles functionality and so refactored to this now.

Code seems ok, provided you uncomment the PushCacheFilter.

--
Simone Bordet
----