Re: [jetty-dev] jetty-policy-7.0.0.?-SNAPSHOT.jar

agreed with the non jar things...the only reason I went with
lib/security is that is in keeping with the actual jdk and jre
locations...does that change your mind at all or should we stick it
back in resources or etc?

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx