Re: [iam-dev] SVN properties.

Carlos,

You'll want to update your script to remove the quotes around the svn:keywords.

     svn propset svn:keywords "\"Author Date Id Revision\"" $f
     svn propset svn:keywords "Author Date Id Revision" $f

Those extra quotes are not valid.
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2007-01/0901.shtml
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2004-03/0216.shtml

(been having many svn property discussions this week with many different groups.  this is just downright strange timing.)

- Joakim