[iam-dev] Eclipse Target Platform.

I noticed that the documentation at http://wiki.eclipse.org/IAM_Target_Platform

has us setup Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.1 and then installing AJDT into it (along with some other plugins).

I realize this is to work around the AJDT compatibility bug I filed

Is this a good idea? or just a short term setup to aide in addressing that bug?
We also have reports of dependency problems with Modelling and oXygen XML as well.

AJDT bug - https://bugs.eclipse.org/253045
Modelling bug - http://code.google.com/p/q4e/issues/detail?id=542
oXygen XML - https://bugs.eclipse.org/252667

BTW, I've started to convert the unix shell script for setting up the target platform into an ant script.

- Joakim Erdfelt

Back to the top