[iam-dev] Discuss: IAM /dev-tools/

I took a stab at formalizing the dev-tools.

See https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.iam/trunk/dev-tools/

Here's a breakdown ...

eclipse-iam-codestyle.xml
   This is the Maven Eclipse Formatter Codestyle Settings, copied and
renamed to "Eclipse IAM" so that we can control it.
eclipse-iam.importorder
   Exported take on the java import order.
eclipse-iam-cleanup.xml
   Exported take on the "Eclipse IAM Cleanup" settings (uses the
import order, and codestyle from above by name)
eclipse-iam-java-templates.xml
   Contains a single template called "epl-iam" that inserts the
current Copyright header into your java file.
header-feature.txt
   Header / in feature.properties format.
header-java.txt
   Header / in java comment format.
header-properties.txt
   Header / in properties file format.
header-xml.txt
   Header / in xml file format.
iam-prep-target-platform.xml
   Ant script to setup the target-platform per the steps on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/IAM_Target_Platform
   Just an ant-ification of the previous shell script.

- Joakim Erdfelt

Back to the top