Re: [iam-dev] Eclipse Target Platform.

In fact, AJDT is not added to resolve the bug. It is added because the embedder depends on aspectj, so the target platform needs it.

I have not had the time to look into the root cause of the compatibility problems, so I'm not sure if the target platform will solve them. At the very least, it should give predictable results (i.e. not depending on the setup of the developer).

BTW: Thanks for converting the script to ant. I've been thinking on having it stored in a project on svn ("assemble-target-platform" or something like that) so it is more comfortably edited. What do you think?