Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Problem sending cards to CardSync

I've done some debugging by looking at the code that's executed when
I'm sending a p-card and I found something interesting. Here is what's
happening :

1. PollingMapper.getConfiguration() is called. One extension is
retrieved, "SAMLSelfIssue".
2. canHandle() is called on that extension. The actual class that is
called is TokenHandler and it happens that its canHandle() method
always return false.
3. Since the only call made to canHaldle() has returned false,
PollingMapper.getConfiguration() returns null.
4. The execution returns to
SecurityTokenService.getHandlerConfiguration(). Since
PollingMapper.getConfiguration() has returned null,
SecurityTokenService.getHandlerConfiguration() also returns null.
5. The execution returns to SecurityTokenService.invoke(). Since
SecurityTokenService.getHandlerConfiguration() has returned null,
SecurityTokenService.invoke() logs the "no configuration found" error,
sets the fault of its "response" parameter to this same error and
returns without completing its processing.
6. The execution returns to CardSpaceSelector.getIdentityToken().
Since the "response" parameter contains a fault,
CardSpaceSelector.getIdentityToken() throws the exception that we can
see in the logs attached to my previous message.

There must be something wrong with my configuration files or my
deployment... Why is step "2" occurring that way?

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Jonathan Tellier
<jonathan.tellier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
>> I need more info about this error. But, briefly, RPPS uses
>> ClientConfiguration.xml (for m-card) and
>> PersonalConfiguration.xml (for p-card). Your
>> PersonalConfiguration.xml looks correct.
>> RPPS should be configured in the same way as STS: you need to set
>> "org.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf" property with a path to your
>> ConfigurationFile folder.
>
> Here are the JAVA_OPTS I use to start the tomcat instance hosting the RPPS:
> -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf=/home/higgins/ConfigurationFile
> -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/home/higgins/localhost.jks
> -Djava.library.path=/home/higgins/native/ -Dlog4j.debug
> -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
>
> ... and the STS:
> -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf=/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/webapps/TokenService/ConfigurationFiles
> -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf.file=ManagedConfiguration.xml
> -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.log4j.properties=/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-6.0.26/webapps/TokenService/ConfigurationFiles/log4j.properties
> -Dlog4j.debug  -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
>
>> sts_error.log is rather a log of Cloud Selector than STS.
>
> It's possible. Sorry. Both services are hosted by the same Tomcat instance.
>
>> Please, do the following:
>>
>> 1. set RPPS logging level to ERROR.
>> 2. clean catalina.out.
>> 3. start RPPS.
>> 4. try to log in with a p-card using Azigo Selector (not Cloud
>> Selector).
>> 5. send the result log file.
>
> I've attached the logs corresponding to the following:
>
> 1. Starting Tomcat
> 2. Logging with the Azigo Selector to this site:
> http://www.identityblog.com/. The Azigo Selector shows an error
> message saying that the request failed.
> 3. Closing Tomcat.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't find any information that helps me figuring out
> the problem. Do you?
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan
>

>> Thanks,
>> Sergey Lyakhov
>>
>> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 21:28:46 -0400
>> Jonathan Tellier <jonathan.tellier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> OK, so I took a step back. Now, I'm only trying to send a personal
>>> card that I've created with the Azigo selector. I've looked at the
>>> database and it seems that the card has been correctly imported. Here
>>> are the errors that I get.
>>>
>>> First, the cloud selector gives me:
>>> RP discovery / realm validation disabled; this option SHOULD be
>>> enabled for OPs
>>>
>>> Then, on the RPPS side, I get those errors that I find concerning:
>>> 08 Apr 2010 20:45:40,752 ERROR [http-8081-1] LogHelper.error
>>> (LogHelper.java:119) - No Extension Configuration Found.
>>>
>>> 08 Apr 2010 20:45:40,752 ERROR [http-8081-1]
>>> CardSpaceSelector.getIdentityToken (CardSpaceSelector.java:495) -
>>> Returning STS Fault: No Configuration Found.
>>>
>>> 08 Apr 2010 20:45:40,752 ERROR [http-8081-1]
>>> RPPSServiceImpl.getTokenObject (RPPSServiceImpl.java:833) -