Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Problem sending cards to CardSync

OK, so I took a step back. Now, I'm only trying to send a personal
card that I've created with the Azigo selector. I've looked at the
database and it seems that the card has been correctly imported. Here
are the errors that I get.

First, the cloud selector gives me:
RP discovery / realm validation disabled; this option SHOULD be enabled for OPs

Then, on the RPPS side, I get those errors that I find concerning:
08 Apr 2010 20:45:40,752 ERROR [http-8081-1] LogHelper.error
(LogHelper.java:119) - No Extension Configuration Found.

08 Apr 2010 20:45:40,752 ERROR [http-8081-1]
CardSpaceSelector.getIdentityToken (CardSpaceSelector.java:495) -
Returning STS Fault: No Configuration Found.

08 Apr 2010 20:45:40,752 ERROR [http-8081-1]
RPPSServiceImpl.getTokenObject (RPPSServiceImpl.java:833) -
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.common.STSFaultException

I've attached the remaining of the logs for both the STS and the RPPS
along with the ~/.higgins and ~/ConfigurationFile folders used by
CardSync.

Does this additional information gives any more insights about my problem?

Thanks,
Jonathan

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Jonathan Tellier
<jonathan.tellier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for taking the time to try to help me.
>
>> 1. I did not found any critical error in your RPPS log. Suppose it
>> should successfully create and send p-cards. Is it correct?
>
> No. I can create personal (and managed) cards, but I can't send any.
> When I try to send a personal card, I get:
>
> AxisFault
>  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust}wstRequestFailed
>  faultSubcode:
>  faultString: The specified request failed
>  faultActor: STS
>  faultNode:
>  faultDetail:
>        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:higgins
>
> By looking at that error, I would imagine that some configuration that
> should point to my host is not set correctly, but I can't find it.
>
>> 2. Does you try to send a m-card of your STS? I see the following in
>> your STS log:
>
> Yes, this error occurs when I try to send a managed card. I've updated
> my ManagedConfiguration.xml, but the error still happens. I've
> attached my new and updated config file so you can see if I've made
> any errors (note that the address of the server changed since I've
> deployed it elsewhere). If you need some other configuration files, I
> can also send them.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Jonathan

>> AxisFault
>>  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust}RequestFailed
>>  faultSubcode:
>>  faultString: The specified request failed
>>  faultActor:
>>  faultNode:
>>  faultDetail:
>>        {}Explanation:No Configuration Found.
>>
>> Suppose it will be fixed after you set a correct "Issuer" URI
>> ( https://207.162.8.222:8443/TokenService/services/Trust ) in
>> "AppliesToMapper" section of ManagedConfiguration.xml (373 line).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sergey Lyakhov
>>
>> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:21:02 -0400
>> Jonathan Tellier <jonathan.tellier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I've had to redeploy everything on a new server, so I've taken the
>>> opportunity to use two instances of tomcat. One for CardSync and one
>>> for the STS/RP/CloudSelector. That way, configuration files and logs
>>> are more separated. I'm still not able to send card to CardSync
>>> though...
>>>
>>> I've paid a close attention to the logs while I'm creating a user, a
>>> card and importing it using the Azigo Selector. There's no errors
>>> whatsoever during this process. Then, I've tried to manually make a
>>> getTokenObject SOAP call to CardSync. This is the call I've made:
>>>
>>> <soapenv:Envelope
>>> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>>> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
>>> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
>>> xmlns:wsd="urn:RPPSService/wsdlRPPSService"