Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Problem sending cards to CardSync

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to try to help me.

> 1. I did not found any critical error in your RPPS log. Suppose it
> should successfully create and send p-cards. Is it correct?

No. I can create personal (and managed) cards, but I can't send any.
When I try to send a personal card, I get:

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust}wstRequestFailed
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: The specified request failed
 faultActor: STS
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:higgins

By looking at that error, I would imagine that some configuration that
should point to my host is not set correctly, but I can't find it.

> 2. Does you try to send a m-card of your STS? I see the following in
> your STS log:

Yes, this error occurs when I try to send a managed card. I've updated
my ManagedConfiguration.xml, but the error still happens. I've
attached my new and updated config file so you can see if I've made
any errors (note that the address of the server changed since I've
deployed it elsewhere). If you need some other configuration files, I
can also send them.

Thanks for your time,
Jonathan

> [...]
>>          <item>address</item>
>>            <item>metadataAddress</item>
>>            <item>username</item>
>>          <item>password</item>
>>          </credentialKey>
>>          <credentialValue xsi:type="wsd:ArrayOf_xsd_string"
>> soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[]">
>>            <item>http://<my server's
>> IP>:8080/proxy.web/server-carddetails</item>
>>            <item>false</item>
>>          <item>false</item>
>>          <item>https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</item>
>>          <item>https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataUsernameToken</item>
>>          <item>foo9</item>
>>            <item>bar9</item>
>>          </credentialValue>
>>       </wsd:getTokenObject>
>>    </soapenv:Body>
>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>
>> I've attached the logs for CardSync and for the TokenService
>> corresponding to that operation. Note that in the logs, I'm starting
>> the server, making the SOAP request and stopping the server. Noting
>> more. I've been scrutinizing the logs, my config files and trying to
>> fix that problem for quite some time now, but I can't find the cause
>> or the solution to my problem. I think that this part, in the
>> TokenService logs might have something to do with it, but I'm not
>> sure:
>>
>> AxisFault
>>  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust}RequestFailed
>>  faultSubcode:
>>  faultString: The specified request failed
>>  faultActor:
>>  faultNode:
>>  faultDetail:
>>         {}Explanation:No Configuration Found.
>>
>> What kind of configuration is this referring to?
>>
>> Well anyway, If any of you has a couple of minutes to spare and could
>> help, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jonathan
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Jonathan Tellier
>> <jonathan.tellier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I've attached logs for all steps in the process:
>> >
>> > - Staring the server
>> > - Creating a card with the STS
>> > - Importing a card with the Azigo selector
>> > - Logging to the test RP with the CloudSelector
>> >
>> > As for my config files, which ones do you want?
>> >
>> > Since I start tomcat with the following java opts:
>> >  -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf=$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/TokenService/ConfigurationFiles
>> > -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf.file=ManagedConfiguration.xml
>> > -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.log4j.properties=$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/TokenService/ConfigurationFiles/log4j.properties
>> > -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/TokenService/ConfigurationFiles/localhost.jks
>> > -Djava.library.path=$CATALINA_HOME/native_lib/
>> > -Duser.home=/usr/share/higgins
>> >
>> > I've attached the content of:
>> > - $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/TokenService/ConfigurationFiles
>> > - /usr/share/higgins
>> >
>> > Is there any other info that you would need?

<!--
/*******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2006 IBM Corporation.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 *    Michael McIntosh (IBM Corporation) - initial definition
 *******************************************************************************/
 -->
<Configuration
	xmlns="http://higgins.eclipse.org/sts/Configuration";
	xmlns:htf="http://higgins.eclipse.org/sts/Configuration";
	xsd:schemaLocation="http://higgins.eclipse.org/sts/Configuration Configuration.xsd ">

	<!--  The setting handlers are classes that consume Setting elements where the Type matches and generate an object of the Class -->
	<SettingHandlers>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:map" Class="java.util.Map" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.MapHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:list" Class="java.util.List" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ListHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="xsd:string" Class="java.lang.String" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.StringHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="xsd:boolean" Class="java.lang.Boolean" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.BooleanHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="xsd:anyURI" Class="java.net.URI" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.URIHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:file" Class="java.io.FileInputStream" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.FileHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:keystore" Class="java.security.KeyStore" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.KeyStoreHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:certificate" Class="java.lang.String" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.CertificateHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:privatekey" Class="java.security.PrivateKey" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.PrivateKeyHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:singleton" Class="java.lang.Object" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.SingletonHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:instance" Class="java.lang.Object" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.InstanceHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:extensionmap" Class="java.util.Map" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.extension.ExtensionMapHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:extensionmapkey" Class="org.eclipse.higgins.sts.impl.ExtensionMapKey" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.extension.ExtensionMapKeyHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:appliestomap" Class="java.util.Map" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.appliesto.AppliesToMapHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:appliestomapping" Class="java.util.Map" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.appliesto.AppliesToMappingHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:classinstance" Class="java.lang.Object" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ClassInstanceHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:classsingleton" Class="java.lang.Object" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ClassSingletonHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:jscriptexec" Class="org.eclipse.higgins.util.jscript.JScriptExec" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.util.idas.cp.jscript.JScriptExecSettingHandler"/>
		<SettingHandler Type="htf:jscriptscope" Class="org.eclipse.higgins.util.jscript.JScriptScope" Handler="org.eclipse.higgins.util.idas.cp.jscript.JScriptScopeSettingHandler"/>
	</SettingHandlers>

	<Setting Name="STSConfiguration" Type="htf:map">

		<!-- The logical name of the Token Issuer to be placed into generated cards
			- optionally change "higgins.eclipse.org" to the hostname where the STS will be deployed
			- need not resolve to actual endpoint
			- used for matching when RP specifies an Issuer -->
<!--		<Setting Name="TokenServiceIssuerURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting> -->
		<Setting Name="TokenServiceIssuerURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
		<!-- The WS-Trust endpoint URL to be placed into generated cards
			- change "localhost" to the hostname if not collocated with identity selector
			- note that the SSL certificate must match the machine name -->
<!--		<Setting Name="TokenServiceTrustURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>  -->
		<Setting Name="TokenServiceTrustURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
		<!-- The WS-Transfer endpoint URL to be placed into generated cards
			- when Username Tokens are used to authenticate to the IP/STS
<!--		<Setting Name="UsernameTokenMetadataURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataUsernameToken</Setting> -->
		<Setting Name="UsernameTokenMetadataURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataUsernameToken</Setting>
		<!-- The WS-Transfer endpoint URL to be placed into generated cards
			- when SelfSignedSAML Tokens are used to authenticate to the IP/STS
<!--		<Setting Name="SelfSignedSAMLTokenMetadataURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataSelfSignedSAMLToken</Setting> -->
		<Setting Name="SelfSignedSAMLTokenMetadataURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataSelfSignedSAMLToken</Setting>

		<!-- The WS-Transfer endpoint URL to be placed into generated cards
			- when X509 Tokens are used to authenticate to the IP/STS
<!--		<Setting Name="X509TokenMetadataURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataX509Token</Setting> -->
		<Setting Name="X509TokenMetadataURI" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/MetadataX509Token</Setting>

		<!-- Note about keystores:  You may use two keystores
			one (IssuerKeystore) for the signing of cards,
			and another (SSLKeystore) for transport security
			or you may use the same keystore for both
		    Change "localhost.jks" to your keystore's filename.
			Note: this must be the keystore file or a soft link
			to the keystore file. Either way, it must be in the
			same directory as this file (Configuration.xml) -->
		<!--  The Key Store that contains the Issuer and SSL Certificate(s) and Private Key -->
		<Setting Name="STSKeyStore" Type="htf:keystore">
			<!-- The type of the Key Store -->
			<Setting Name="Type" Type="xsd:string">JKS</Setting>
			<!-- The file that contains the Key Store
				- location relative to the Configuration directory -->
			<Setting Name="File" Type="htf:file">localhost.jks</Setting>
			<!-- The password for the Key Store -->
			<Setting Name="Password" Type="xsd:string">changeit</Setting>
		</Setting>

		<!--  The Issuer Certificate -->
		<Setting Name="IssuerCertificate" Type="htf:certificate">
			<!--  The Name of the Key Store that contains the Certificate -->
			<Setting Name="KeyStoreName" Type="xsd:string">STSKeyStore</Setting>
			<!-- The alias for the Certificate in the Key Store -->
			<Setting Name="Alias" Type="xsd:string">leaf</Setting>
		</Setting>

		<!--  The Issuer Key -->
		<Setting Name="IssuerPrivateKey" Type="htf:privatekey">
			<!--  The Key Store that contains the Private Key -->
			<Setting Name="KeyStoreName" Type="xsd:string">STSKeyStore</Setting>
			<!-- The alias for the Private Key in the Key Store -->
			<Setting Name="Alias" Type="xsd:string">leaf</Setting>
			<!-- The password for the Key in the Key Store -->
			<Setting Name="Password" Type="xsd:string">changeit</Setting>
		</Setting>

		<!--  The SSL Certificate -->
		<Setting Name="SSLCertificate" Type="htf:certificate">
			<!--  The Name of the Key Store that contains the Certificate -->
			<Setting Name="KeyStoreName" Type="xsd:string">STSKeyStore</Setting>
			<!-- The alias for the Certificate in the Key Store -->
			<Setting Name="Alias" Type="xsd:string">leaf</Setting>
		</Setting>

		<!-- Provides the AttributeName, AttributeNamespace, and DisplayName" for each Attribute/Claim -->
		<Setting Name="AttributeClaimMap" Type="htf:map">
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">givenname</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">givenname</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">First Name</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">surname</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">sn</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Last Name</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">emailaddress</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">mail</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Email Address</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/streetaddress"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">streetaddress</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">street</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Street Address</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/locality"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">locality</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">l</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Locality Name or City</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/stateorprovince"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">stateorprovince</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">st</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">State or Province</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/postalcode"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">postalcode</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">postalcode</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Postal Code</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/country"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">country</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">c</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Country</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/homephone"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">homephone</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">homephone</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Primary or Home Telephone Number</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/otherphone"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">otherphone</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">telephoneNumber</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Secondary or Work Telephone Number</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/mobilephone"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">mobilephone</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">mobile</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Mobile Telephone Number</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/dateofbirth"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">dateofbirth</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">dateofbirth</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Date of Birth</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/gender"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">gender</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">gender</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Gender</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://sts.labs.live.com/2006/06/claims/nickname"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">nickname</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">nickname</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://sts.labs.live.com/2006/06/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Nickname</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/cameratype"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">cameratype</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">cameratype</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Camera Type</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/group"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">group</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">GroupName</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Group</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/groupRole"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">groupRole</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">groupRole</Setting>
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Group Role</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/privatepersonalidentifier"; Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ClaimName" Type="xsd:string">privatepersonalidentifier</Setting>
<!--

				WHY IS THAT COMMENTED ???????????????????????????????????6

-->

<!--				<Setting Name="AttributeName" Type="xsd:string">privatepersonalidentifier</Setting> -->
				<Setting Name="AttributeNamespace" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims</Setting>
				<Setting Name="DisplayName" Type="xsd:string">Private Personal Identifier</Setting>
			</Setting>
		</Setting>

		<Setting Name="ComponentSettings" Type="htf:map">
			<Setting Name="XMLSecurityExtension" Type="htf:map">
			</Setting>

			<Setting Name="JNDIContextFactory" Type="htf:map">
			<Setting Name="Instance" Type="xsd:string">JNDIContextFactory</Setting>
			<Setting Name="ContextTypes" Type="htf:list">
			<Setting Name="LDAPContextType" Type="xsd:string">$context+ldap</Setting>
			</Setting>
			</Setting>

			<Setting Name="IdentityAttributeService" Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ContextFactoryInstancesList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="JNDIContextFactory" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="Instance" Type="xsd:string">JNDIContextFactory</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ContextTypes" Type="htf:list">
							<Setting Name="LDAPContextType" Type="xsd:string">$context+ldap</Setting>
						</Setting>
					</Setting>
				</Setting>
				<Setting Name="ContextIdsList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="urn:Higgins-LDAP-Server" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ContextId" Type="xsd:string">urn:Higgins-LDAP-Server</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ContextTypes" Type="htf:list">
							<Setting Name="LDAPContextType" Type="xsd:string">$context+ldap</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ContextUris" Type="htf:list">
							<Setting Name="DefaultContextUri" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:Higgins-LDAP-Server</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="Connection" Type="htf:map">
							<Setting Name="ConnectionType" Type="xsd:string">LDAP</Setting>
							<Setting Name="AddressList" Type="htf:list">
								<Setting Name="Address" Type="xsd:string">ldap://localhost:389</Setting>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="jndiProvider" Type="xsd:string">com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="env" Type="htf:map">
							<Setting Name="java.naming.security.authentication" Type="xsd:string">simple</Setting>
							<Setting Name="java.naming.security.principal" Type="xsd:string">cn=root</Setting>
							<Setting Name="java.naming.security.credentials" Type="xsd:string">higgins</Setting>
							<Setting Name="java.naming.ldap.attributes.binary" Type="xsd:string">guid</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="JSPolicyAction" Type="htf:map">
							<Setting Name="JSSharedScope" Type="htf:jscriptscope">
								<![CDATA[
									var multimap = {
										consumer: [],
										provider: []
										};
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname";] =
										["givenname", "givenName", "2.5.4.42"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname";] =
										["sn", "surname", "2.5.4.4"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress";] =
										["mail", "email", "emailaddress", "internetaddress",
										 "1.2.840.113549.1.9.1", "rfc822mailbox", "0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.3"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/streetaddress";] =
										["street", "streetaddress", "2.5.4.9"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/locality";] =
										["localityName", "2.5.4.7"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/stateorprovince";] =
										["st", "stateprovincename", "2.5.4.8"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/postalcode";] =
										["postalcode", "2.5.4.17"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/country";] =
										["countryname", "2.5.4.6"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/homephone";] =
										["homephone", "telephonenumber", "2.5.4.20"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/otherphone";] =
										["otherphone", "telephoneNumber"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/mobilephone";] =
										["mobile", "mobilephone", "0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.41"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/dateofbirth";] =
										["dateofbirth"];
									multimap.consumer["http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/gender";] =
										["gender"];
									multimap.consumer["http://sts.labs.live.com/2006/06/claims/nickname";] =
										["nickname"];
									multimap.consumer["http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/cameratype";] =
										["cameratype"];
									multimap.consumer["http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/group";] =
										["GroupName"];
									multimap.consumer["http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/groupRole";] =
										["groupRole"];
									for (elem in multimap.consumer)
									{
										for (provider in multimap.consumer[elem])
											multimap.provider[multimap.consumer[elem][provider]] = elem;
									}
								]]>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="consumerEntityIDToProvider" Type="htf:jscriptexec">
								<![CDATA[
									RESULT = "uid=" + consumerID + ",ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org"
								]]>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="providerEntityIDToConsumer" Type="htf:jscriptexec">
								<![CDATA[
									var re = new RegExp("^uid=(.*),ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org$", "i");
									RESULT = String(providerID.toString()).replace(re, "$1");
								]]>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="consumerAIDToProvider" Type="htf:jscriptexec">
								<![CDATA[
									map = multimap.consumer[String(consumerID.toString())];
									if (!map)
									{
										var re = new RegExp("^http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins/ldap#attr_";, "i");
										map = String(consumerID.toString()).replace(re, "");
									}
									RESULT = map;
								]]>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="providerAIDToConsumer" Type="htf:jscriptexec">
								<![CDATA[
									map = multimap.provider[String(providerID.toString()).toLowerCase()];
									if (!map)
										map = "http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins/ldap#attr_"; + providerID.toString();
									RESULT = map;
								]]>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="consumerEntityTypeToProvider" Type="htf:jscriptexec">
								<![CDATA[
									var re = new RegExp("^http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins/ldap#class_";, "i");
									RESULT = String(consumerType.toString()).replace(re, "");
								]]>
							</Setting>
							<Setting Name="providerEntityTypeToConsumer" Type="htf:jscriptexec">
								<![CDATA[
									RESULT = "http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins/ldap#class_"; + String(providerType.toString());
								]]>
							</Setting>
						</Setting>
					</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="AppliesToMapper" Type="htf:map">
				<!-- The Extension Maps - used to map RSTs by their content to Token Extensions -->
				<Setting Name="AppliesToMap" Type="htf:appliestomap">
					<Setting Name="MikesSite" Type="htf:map">
<!--						<Setting Name="AppliesTo" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://mikes.com/</Setting>-->
						<Setting Name="AppliesTo" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://207.162.8.236/</Setting>
						<Setting Name="AppliesToMapping" Type="htf:appliestomapping">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion</Setting>
<!--							<Setting Name="Issuer" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/issuer/self</Setting>-->
							<Setting Name="Issuer" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://207.162.8.236:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
						</Setting>
					</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="ExtensionMapper" Type="htf:map">
				<!-- The Extension Maps - used to map RSTs by their content to Token Extensions -->
				<Setting Name="ExtensionMap" Type="htf:extensionmap">
					<Setting Name="SAML1.0Assertion-Null-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:assertion</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML1.0Assertion-Issue-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
							<Setting Name="Action" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML1.1Token-Issue-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV1.1</Setting>
							<Setting Name="Action" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>

					<Setting Name="SAML1.1Token-Null-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV1.1</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="Null-Issue-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="Action" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="Null-Null-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML1.0Assertion-Null-Issue-Provider" Type="htf:map">
							<Setting Name="Issuer" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Assertion-Null-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Assertion-Issue-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion</Setting>
							<Setting Name="Action" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Token-Issue-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV2.0</Setting>
							<Setting Name="Action" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Token-Null-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.1#SAMLV2.0</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Assertion-Null-Issue-Provider" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="Issuer" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Protocol-Null-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Protocol-Issue-Issue-Null" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol</Setting>
							<Setting Name="Action" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
					<Setting Name="SAML2.0Protocol-Null-Issue-Provider" Type="htf:map">
						<Setting Name="ExtensionMapKey" Type="htf:extensionmapkey">
							<Setting Name="TokenType" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol</Setting>
							<Setting Name="RequestType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</Setting>
							<Setting Name="Issuer" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
						</Setting>
						<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
					</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="PollingMapper" Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ExtensionList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="ExtensionName" Type="xsd:string">SAMLIssue</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<!-- Consumes incoming credentials and generates an IDigitalIdentity -->
			<Setting Name="DigitalIdentityHandler" Type="htf:map">
				<!-- "Special" user allowed to access IDigitalIdentity information on behalf of other users -->
				<Setting Name="TrustedDelegator" Type="xsd:string">mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx</Setting>
				<!-- ContextRef used when CardId is not present in RST -->
				<Setting Name="DefaultContextRef" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:Higgins-LDAP-Server</Setting>
				<!-- Name of the Attribute used to provide a SubjectNameIdentifier -->
				<Setting Name="SubjectNameIdentifierAttribute" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<!-- Consumes an IDigitalIdentity and generates a Provider Signed SAML Token -->
			<Setting Name="TokenGeneratorHandler" Type="htf:map">
				<!-- KeyType used when not specified in RST -->
				<Setting Name="DefaultKeyType" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/NoProofKey</Setting>
				<!-- Whether the SubjectNameIdentifier should be included in bearer tokens (note CardSpace Conformance requires false) -->
				<Setting Name="IncludeBearerSubjectName" Type="xsd:boolean">false</Setting>
				<!-- TokenIssuer "logical name" (need not be resolved - added into tokens as the Issuer) -->
				<Setting Name="TokenIssuer" Type="xsd:anyURI">https://localhost:8443/TokenService/services/Trust</Setting>
				<!-- When the STS should encrypt the response token (assuming the AppliesTo contains the certificate) -->
				<Setting Name="EncryptToken" Type="xsd:boolean">true</Setting>
				<!-- Name of the Attribute used to provide a SubjectNameIdentifier -->
				<Setting Name="SubjectNameIdentifierAttribute" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress</Setting>
				<!-- Format of the Attribute used to provide a SubjectNameIdentifier -->
				<Setting Name="SubjectNameIdentifierFormat" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="TokenEncryptHandler" Type="htf:map">
			</Setting>
			<!-- Consumes incoming credentials and generates a Provider Signed SAML Token -->
			<Setting Name="SAMLIssue" Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ExtensionList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="First" Type="xsd:string">DigitalIdentityHandler</Setting>
					<Setting Name="Third" Type="xsd:string">TokenGeneratorHandler</Setting>
					<Setting Name="Fourth" Type="xsd:string">TokenEncryptHandler</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="MetadataExchangeService" Type="htf:map">
				<!-- The file that contains the template for the WSDL returned by the WS-Transfer Endpoint
					- location relative to the Configuration directory -->
				<Setting Name="MetadataWSDLFile" Type="htf:file">metadata-wsdl.xml</Setting>
				<!-- The file that contains the Schema returned by the WS-Transfer Endpoint
					- location relative to the Configuration directory -->
				<Setting Name="MetadataSchemaFile" Type="htf:file">metadata-schema.xml</Setting>
				<!-- The file that contains the template for the WSDL returned by the WS-Transfer Endpoint
					- when UsernameTokens are used to authenticate to the IP/STS
					- location relative to the Configuration directory -->
				<Setting Name="UsernameTokenIssuePolicyFile" Type="htf:file">metadata-issue-username-supported.xml</Setting>
				<!-- The file that contains the template for the WSDL returned by the WS-Transfer Endpoint
					- when SelfSignedSAML Tokens are used to authenticate to the IP/STS
					- location relative to the Configuration directory -->
				<Setting Name="SelfSignedSAMLTokenIssuePolicyFile" Type="htf:file">metadata-issue-selfsignedsaml-supported.xml</Setting>

				<Setting Name="X509TokenIssuePolicyFile" Type="htf:file">metadata-issue-x509-supported.xml</Setting>
			</Setting>
			<Setting Name="SecurityTokenService" Type="htf:map">
				<Setting Name="ExtensionMapperList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="First" Type="xsd:string">AppliesToMapper</Setting>
					<Setting Name="Second" Type="xsd:string">ExtensionMapper</Setting>
					<Setting Name="Third" Type="xsd:string">PollingMapper</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>

			<Setting Name="ProfileService" Type="htf:map">
				<!-- The CardId to be placed into generated cards
					- see JNDI CP documentation for details
					- must point to JNDI CP config file -->
				<Setting Name="CardId" Type="xsd:anyURI">urn:Higgins-LDAP-Server</Setting>
				<!-- The file that contains the image to be placed into generated cards
					- location relative to the Configuration directory -->
				<Setting Name="CardImageFile" Type="htf:file">higgins.jpg</Setting>
				<!-- The LDAP Server Endpoint where the Web Application stores User Profiles
					- this is temporary until the Context Providers are writable -->
				<Setting Name="LDAPProvider" Type="xsd:anyURI">ldap://localhost:389</Setting>
				<!-- The LDAP Principal to be used to authenticate to the LDAP Server -->
				<Setting Name="LDAPPrincipal" Type="xsd:string">cn=root</Setting>
				<!-- The LDAP Credential to be user to authenticate to the LDAP Server -->
				<Setting Name="LDAPCredential" Type="xsd:string">higgins</Setting>
				<!-- The initial part of the DN for the entry for each User Profile in the LDAP Store -->
				<Setting Name="LDAPEntryPrefix" Type="xsd:string">uid=</Setting>
				<!-- The final part of the DN for the endtry for each User Profile in the LDAP Store -->
				<Setting Name="LDAPEntrySuffix" Type="xsd:string">,ou=identities,dc=higgins,dc=eclipse,dc=org</Setting>
				<!-- <Setting Name="LDAPTrustedStore" Type="xsd:string">LDAPTrustStore.jks</Setting>
				<Setting Name="LDAPTrustedStorePassword" Type="xsd:string">changeit</Setting> -->
				<Setting Name="SupportedClaimList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="givenname" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname</Setting>
					<Setting Name="surname" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname</Setting>
					<Setting Name="emailaddress" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress</Setting>
					<Setting Name="streetaddress" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/streetaddress</Setting>
					<Setting Name="locality" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/locality</Setting>
					<Setting Name="stateorprovince" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/stateorprovince</Setting>
					<Setting Name="postalcode" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/postalcode</Setting>
					<Setting Name="country" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/country</Setting>
					<Setting Name="homephone" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/homephone</Setting>
					<Setting Name="otherphone" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/otherphone</Setting>
					<Setting Name="mobilephone" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/mobilephone</Setting>
					<Setting Name="dateofbirth" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/dateofbirth</Setting>
					<Setting Name="gender" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/gender</Setting>
					<Setting Name="nickname" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://sts.labs.live.com/2006/06/claims/nickname</Setting>
					<Setting Name="cameratype" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/cameratype</Setting>
					<Setting Name="group" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/group</Setting>
					<Setting Name="groupRole" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://burtongroup.com/interop/2007/05/identity/groupRole</Setting>
					<Setting Name="privatepersonalidentifier" Type="xsd:anyURI">http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/privatepersonalidentifier</Setting>
				</Setting>
				<Setting Name="EntryObjectClassList" Type="htf:list">
					<Setting Name="top" Type="xsd:string">top</Setting>
					<Setting Name="person" Type="xsd:string">person</Setting>
					<Setting Name="organizationalPerson" Type="xsd:string">organizationalPerson</Setting>
					<Setting Name="inetOrgPerson" Type="xsd:string">inetOrgPerson</Setting>
					<Setting Name="ePerson" Type="xsd:string">ePerson</Setting>
					<Setting Name="higginsPerson" Type="xsd:string">higginsPerson</Setting>
				</Setting>
			</Setting>
		</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the Apache XML Security Extension -->
		<Setting Name="XMLSecurityExtension" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.xmlsecurity.apache.XMLSecurityApacheExtensionFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the JNDI Context Provider -->
		<Setting Name="JNDIContextFactory" Type="htf:classinstance">org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jndi.JNDIContextFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the IdASRegistry -->
		<Setting Name="IdentityAttributeService" Type="htf:classsingleton">org.eclipse.higgins.idas.registry.IdASRegistry</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the AppliesTo Mapper -->
		<Setting Name="AppliesToMapper" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.appliesto.AppliesToMapperFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the Extension Mapper -->
		<Setting Name="ExtensionMapper" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.extension.ExtensionMapperFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the Polling Mapper -->
		<Setting Name="PollingMapper" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.polling.PollingMapperFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the Digital Identity Token Extension -->
		<Setting Name="DigitalIdentityHandler" Type="htf:instance">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.identity.DigitalIdentityHandlerFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the SAML Generator Token Extension -->
		<Setting Name="TokenGeneratorHandler" Type="htf:instance">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.saml.TokenGeneratorHandlerFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the Encrypt Token Extension -->
		<Setting Name="TokenEncryptHandler" Type="htf:instance">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.encrypt.TokenEncryptHandlerFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the SAML Token Extension -->
		<Setting Name="SAMLIssue" Type="htf:instance">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.token.compound.CompoundHandlerFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the ProfileService -->
		<Setting Name="ProfileService" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.profile.ProfileServiceFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the MetadataExchangeService -->
		<Setting Name="MetadataExchangeService" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.metadata.MetadataExchangeServiceFactory</Setting>

		<!-- The name of the class that provides the factory for the class that implements the SecurityTokenService -->
		<Setting Name="SecurityTokenService" Type="htf:singleton">org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.trust.SecurityTokenServiceFactory</Setting>

	</Setting>

</Configuration>

Back to the top