Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Problem sending cards to CardSync

Jonathan,

> There must be something wrong with my configuration files or my
> deployment... Why is step "2" occurring that way?

I've debugged STS with your configuration and RST taked from your STS
log, and found a bug in server.mapper.extension. It can not find a token
extension chain in ExtensionMapper maping, if token type of RST is
empty. I fixed it  and commited into SVN trunk. Will send the fixed jar
in a separate email.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov