RE: [higgins-dev] Deployments page

I just renamed your page to eliminate confusion. Confusion between CardSpace
Managed Card Provider (an IdP) vs. CardSpace I-Card Provider (a plugin we're
developing to the I-Card Registry). I realize that your name is how MSFT and
probably 99% of the world would refer to it, its just that in the context of
the Higgins project the word "provider" means "plugin".

I don't know who references that page or what information it
> is supposed to convey.

Again, it was just a rename of your page.

It seems to me that it would have been better for
> you to include a link from the "CardSpace-compatible IdP" page to my
> deployment page - as an illustration of a deployment of that type.  My
> page is intended to be a description of a very specific deployment, not a
> general/abstract description of a CardSpace-compatible IdP. -- Please
> clarify for me exactly what I should be describing here.  I'm a little
> confused by what you have done.

I'm in agreement with the semantics of your page. Just not the name :)