Re: [higgins-dev] Deployments page

Paul,

Yesterday, I started work on the deployment page you asked me to do, but when I came back this morning to continue work, I found that the description link had been redirected to a page called CardSpace-compatible IdP by you.  I don't know who references that page or what information it is supposed to convey.  It seems to me that it would have been better for you to include a link from the "CardSpace-compatible IdP" page to my deployment page - as an illustration of a deployment of that type.  My page is intended to be a description of a very specific deployment, not a general/abstract description of a CardSpace-compatible IdP. -- Please clarify for me exactly what I should be describing here.  I'm a little confused by what you have done.

Thanks,

Daniel Sanders

Daniel Sanders
Software Engineer
dsanders@xxxxxxxxxx
801-861-4193

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/31/2007 8:38 PM >>>
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments

Daniel: As agreed at the F2F you are now the owner of the "Identity
Provider" deployment. Daniel, as the Token Service and other components come
together (from a build perspective), please take responsibility for this
Deployment Scenario.

SergeyY: You are the owner of the RSS-SSE Test RP site deployment (a new one
that I created). Please create the table and begin to fill it in. The "site"
URL from the Components wiki page (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components) should be moved here into the
newly created Deployment table's URL column. Please also note I've updated
the Components page to create (sub-)project rows for the RPPS Component as
agreed.

-Paul