[higgins-dev] Deployments page

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments

Daniel: As agreed at the F2F you are now the owner of the "Identity
Provider" deployment. Daniel, as the Token Service and other components come
together (from a build perspective), please take responsibility for this
Deployment Scenario.

SergeyY: You are the owner of the RSS-SSE Test RP site deployment (a new one
that I created). Please create the table and begin to fill it in. The "site"
URL from the Components wiki page (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components) should be moved here into the
newly created Deployment table's URL column. Please also note I've updated
the Components page to create (sub-)project rows for the RPPS Component as
agreed.

-Paul

Back to the top