Re: [higgins-dev] In preparation for today's higgins call

So what is a "CardSpace-compatible Identity Provider" ? as its not defined by Microsoft, they don't even tell you can have a alternative source of identity other than Vista (an STS is not an Identity Provider).

Inactive hide details for "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/08/2007 10:11 AM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[higgins-dev] In preparation for today's higgins call

Jim, Tom, Daniel, Mike, (others?)

As one of the topics today, I'd like to review where we are WRT to builds,
(ide vs. cli) etc. One way to structure the conversation would be to say,
what remains to be done to be able to build the "CardSpace-compatible
Identity Provider" mentioned here [1]

-Paul

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Deployments

PS: Daniel: I renamed this deployment to eliminate confusion between your
use of the term "CardSpace managed card provider" and our efforts to create
I-Card Providers (and specifically a CardSpace I-Card Provider)--completely
different use of the word "provider".