higgins-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
February 21, 07
19:46 RE: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format --correction #1 Jim Sermersheim
18:29 [higgins-dev] off topic: How to auto-join #higgins on freenode.net using GAIM Jim Sermersheim
17:56 RE: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format --correction #1 Paul Trevithick
17:51 Re: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factoryconfig, and cpid format Steve Churchill
12:46 RE: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format Jim Sermersheim
12:34 RE: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format Duane Buss
10:25 RE: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format Jim Sermersheim
08:29 [higgins-dev] Higgins developers call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT Mary Ruddy
08:29 [higgins-dev] Higgins developers call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT Mary Ruddy
February 20, 07
15:32 [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS build.xml & buildaux.xml Jim Sermersheim
11:08 [higgins-dev] IdAS build.xml & buildaux.xml Evgeniy Vyborov
February 19, 07
09:59 RE: [higgins-dev] On to M0.8... [action required] Mary Ruddy
06:41 RE: [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format Paul Trevithick
04:30 [higgins-dev] On to M0.8... [action required] Paul Trevithick
February 18, 07
19:30 Re: [higgins-dev] "higgins has its work cut out for it" Anthony Nadalin
18:00 [higgins-dev] "higgins has its work cut out for it" Paul Trevithick
February 15, 07
21:13 [higgins-dev] Registry: Need for two, Need for factory config, and cpid format Jim Sermersheim
16:27 RE: [higgins-dev] Problem with current schemefor IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Michael McIntosh
13:33 Re: [higgins-dev] Problem with current scheme for IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Daniel Sanders
12:43 Re: [higgins-dev] Problem with current scheme for IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Daniel Sanders
12:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Greg Byrd
12:15 Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Uppili Srinivasan
08:37 RE: [higgins-dev] Problem with current schemefor IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Paul Trevithick
02:30 Re: [higgins-dev] STS Architecture Question Michael McIntosh
02:27 Re: [higgins-dev] Problem with current scheme for IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Michael McIntosh
February 14, 07
17:28 [higgins-dev] RE: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
16:54 [higgins-dev] STS Architecture Question Daniel Sanders
13:31 [higgins-dev] RE: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
09:55 Re: [higgins-dev] Problem with current scheme for IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Daniel Sanders
03:53 [higgins-dev] Problem with current scheme for IContext.open(AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials) Michael McIntosh
February 13, 07
17:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
14:12 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
13:35 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
13:06 [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
11:34 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Anthony Nadalin
11:03 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Tom Doman
10:24 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Nataraj Nagaratnam
10:09 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Greg Byrd
10:01 RE: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Mary Ruddy
09:35 Re: [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Michael McIntosh
February 12, 07
23:36 [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
11:22 RE: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp George Stanchev
07:09 [higgins-dev] Re: Deployments page table changes Sergei Yakovlev
00:38 RE: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp Jim Sermersheim
February 11, 07
22:49 Re: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp Tom Doman
20:14 RE: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp George Stanchev
18:31 [higgins-dev] RE: Higgins related sessions at EclipseCON - Higgins ALF demo scheduled Mary Ruddy
17:03 [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call andy . dale
15:49 RE: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp George Stanchev
01:17 Re: [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp Jim Sermersheim
February 10, 07
20:10 [higgins-dev] bandit-dependencies for building the jndi cp George Stanchev
15:21 RE: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Paul Trevithick
10:13 [higgins-dev] RE: Deployments page table changes Paul Trevithick
03:03 [higgins-dev] Re: IdAS Registry conf call Jim Sermersheim
01:39 [higgins-dev] command-line builds Jim Sermersheim
February 09, 07
19:03 [higgins-dev] Revisit eclipse plugin project as wrapper on regular projects Jim Sermersheim
18:00 [higgins-dev] Higgins related sessions at EclipseCON Mary Ruddy
16:41 Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Tom Doman
13:40 Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Jim Sermersheim
08:31 Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Michael McIntosh
00:22 [higgins-dev] IdAS Registry conf call Paul Trevithick
February 08, 07
23:04 [higgins-dev] Jim has raised the bar Paul Trevithick
22:33 RE: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Paul Trevithick
20:09 Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Tom Doman
20:05 Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Anthony Nadalin
20:01 Re: [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Tom Doman
18:49 [higgins-dev] Re: Deployments page table changes Daniel Sanders
18:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Jim Sermersheim
18:39 Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Tom Doman
18:13 Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Jim Sermersheim
18:02 [higgins-dev] LDAP Context Provider provisional approval Mary Ruddy
16:13 [higgins-dev] Deployments page table changes Paul Trevithick
14:16 [higgins-dev] Notes from higgins-dev call Feb 8 noon ET Paul Trevithick
11:59 RE: [higgins-dev] In preparation for today's higgins call Paul Trevithick
11:55 RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda for today's call Paul Trevithick
11:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Agenda for today's call Greg Byrd
11:41 [higgins-dev] Agenda for today's call Paul Trevithick
11:33 Re: [higgins-dev] In preparation for today's higgins call Anthony Nadalin
11:32 RE: [higgins-dev] Deployments page Paul Trevithick
11:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Deployments page Daniel Sanders
11:11 [higgins-dev] In preparation for today's higgins call Paul Trevithick
07:53 [higgins-dev] Regular Higgins developer's call today at 12:00 Noon EST Mary Ruddy
07:17 Re: [higgins-dev] need help locating STS dependencies Michael McIntosh
00:49 [higgins-dev] need help locating STS dependencies Jim Sermersheim
February 07, 07
19:48 [higgins-dev] New IdAS Jim Sermersheim
18:42 [higgins-dev] LDAP CP 301 Tom Doman
17:17 Re: [higgins-dev] Recent IdAS Registry/ContextFactory changes Greg Byrd
16:47 [higgins-dev] Recent IdAS Registry/ContextFactory changes Jim Sermersheim
15:45 Re: [higgins-dev] Context Providers Jim Sermersheim
14:51 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Daniel Sanders
14:39 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Michael McIntosh
14:37 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Michael McIntosh
14:28 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Daniel Sanders
14:27 [higgins-dev] Context Providers Anthony Nadalin
14:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Michael McIntosh
14:04 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Daniel Sanders
13:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Tom Doman
13:22 Re: [higgins-dev] Hard-coded claims in the STS Tom Doman
13:12 RE: [higgins-dev] A simple firstname attribute in the Higgins dialectof OWL Tom Doman
13:09 Re: [higgins-dev] Changing AuthNSelfIssuedMaterials Tom Doman

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10