[henshin-dev] ready for take off ;-)

Hi guys,

today's evening I managed to set up my home PC in terms of a
full-fledged Henshin development environment with everything that
counts. ;-D

There have been a countless number of emails since I was gone. Note that
I am not going to read all of them closely due to their amount. However,
I rather plan to rush through them...if at all.

In the next couple of days I plan to get an overview of the current
state of Henshin. Afterwards, I will hopefully be able to rejoin you as
a full committer again.

Best regards,
Stefan

Back to the top