Re: [henshin-dev] How to correctly build rules?

Hi Jens,
you could also use the examples from the 0.9.2 tag. Anyway, I will try to fix the problems as soon as possible.

Regarding your problem: I had a look at this UML tutorial:

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/uml2/docs/articles/Introduction_to_UML2_Profiles/article.html

It seems you did the step "Applying Profiles". Did you also do the "Applying Stereotypes" step?

Cheers,
Christian