Re: [henshin-dev] How to correctly build rules?

Am 04.10.2012 um 11:52 schrieb Christian Krause:

> Hi Jens,
> you could also use the examples from the 0.9.2 tag.

Sure, but I am also interested in the API-changes you did after the 0.9.2 :)

> Anyway, I will try to fix the problems as soon as possible.

Thanks!

> Regarding your problem: I had a look at this UML tutorial:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/uml2/docs/articles/Introduction_to_UML2_Profiles/article.html
>
> It seems you did the step "Applying Profiles". Did you also do the "Applying Stereotypes" step?

Yes and no ;)
First, I use TOPCASED to create the UML model, but it did it in the same way the reflective UML model editor did.

I did apply a stereotype (with Topcased) now to the "aNode" and attached the model for you.

Thanks in advance,

Jens