Re: [henshin-dev] How to correctly build rules?

Hi Jens,

On 10/04/2012 09:13 PM, Jens Bürger wrote:
I did apply a stereotype (with Topcased) now to the "aNode" and attached the model for you.

Looking at your instance model, I think what you want to create in your rule is this:

  <UMLsec:critical xmi:id="_LjHUEA5WEeKjMpEuoe0Atw" base_Class="_AaNGAAiwEeKU97Orryn2zQ" base_Classifier="_AaNGAAiwEeKU97Orryn2zQ"/>

The ID "_Aa...Q" refers to the "aNode". The type of the element you want to create is UMLsec:critical. This is an EClass called "critical" in your profile. Note that there is also a StereoType with the same name (they should be somehow related).

Anyway, I think what you need to do is to import the "critical" EClass into your Henshin model. Then you can just create a node of type "critical" in your rule and your done. An obstacle could be that the package importer may not allow you to import something from a UML profile. You can try to do this as a workaround: open the Henshin file in the tree-editor and right-click on "Load resource..." and load your UML profile. You should see it now in the editor. Now, click on the module and change the "Imports" property. You should be able to import the package "UMLsec" now. This package contains the "critical" EClass. When you successfully added the import, you can save the file and open the diagram again (or just keep using the tree editor) to change your rule.

Hope it works!! ;)

Cheers,
Christian

Thanks in advance,