Re: [henshin-dev] How to correctly build rules?

Am 04.10.2012 um 21:59 schrieb Christian Krause:

> Hi Jens,
>
> On 10/04/2012 09:13 PM, Jens Bürger wrote:
>> I did apply a stereotype (with Topcased) now to the "aNode" and attached the model for you.
>>

> Looking at your instance model,

[…]
> Hope it works!! ;)

Thank you very much so far.

I managed to create a "create"-node for critical as you suggested. Besides, when creating the link I also got the right two options "base_Class" and "base_Classifier".

Strangely, when adding my UML-Profile to the transformation module, it appears three times in the menu.

Henshin even seems to apply a transformation, but instead of adding the desired stereotype, it (aims to) remove the two other stereotypes (the one from aNode and the CommunicationPath) -- maybe I misunderstood how transformation rules work here?

In addition to that, when I let Henshin execute the transformation, the announced removal of the two stereotypes didn't take place in the .uml-file.

I attached the reworked .henshin-files and the already "altered" UML-model for you.

Thanks,

Jens