Re: [henshin-dev] henshin 2011

Hi Gregor,

the plugin.xml in the edit plug-in still refers to the 2010 model URI.

cheers,
christian

Am 17.01.2012 14:05, schrieb Gregor Bonifer:
Hi all,

I created a branch model2011 which contains the new model. I removed AmalgamationUnit, CountedUnit and NestedCondition.negated, changed the package's nsUri to http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2011/Henshin and regenerated the model. I regenerated and adapted the edit and editor code, which can also be found in the model2011 branch. I updated the interpreter on the multiRuleInterpreter branch to comply with the new model. I think the best way to go from here is to establish compliance with the new model and then reintegrate everything in the trunk. To prepare the integration I would recommend this setup:
- model: model2011
- edit: model2011
- editor: model2011
- interpreter: multiRuleInterpreter