Re: [henshin-dev] Hidden-attribute in TransformationUnit ?

In principle you are right of course. The problem is that the tree-based editor has no separate notation model and therefore the only possibility would be to put it directly in the model (or to use annotations, which I don't want to introduce).

I can also live without it -- in the graphical editor it is not problem to hide elements because it uses a separate notation model...

cheers,
Christian