Re: [henshin-dev] Hidden-attribute in TransformationUnit ? + Editor enhancements

Ok, let's go with editor specific solutions.

I was also thinking that it would be a nice feature to add a page to the new-wizards where the user can import already the models. Also, we can think about removing the page where the root element type and the encoding is chosen (its always TransformationSystem and UTF-8 I guess).

cheers,
Christian