Re: [henshin-dev] henshin 2011

Hi Christian,

the model was not intended to be frozen at this point. Changes can still be made in this branch. The idea was to have a version without the elements that will be removed, so we can adapt the rest of the code before reintegrating the actual 2011 model in the trunk. This way it is possible to maintain a valid version in the trunk at all time. Feel free to update the 2011 model until we will decide to freeze it.

Regards,
Gregor