Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hello,

I uploaded my whole project [1], because it has to be run in a new
Eclipse instance to correctly recognize the model URIs used in the
rules.

Besides the "model opening" problem another problem occured when
processing a specific file with my rule set: I have one sequential unit
which fails to "undo" if one of the rule prerequisites is not met and
crashes with a NullPointerException and the following stacktrace:

at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.undo(UnitApplication.java:121)
at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.executeSequentialUnit(UnitApplication.java:239)
at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.execute(UnitApplication.java:101)
at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.executeCountedUnit(UnitApplication.java:308)
at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.execute(UnitApplication.java:107)
at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.executeSequentialUnit(UnitApplication.java:235)
at
org.eclipse.emf.henshin.interpreter.UnitApplication.execute(UnitApplication.java:101)

So, does this look like a bug to you?

Regards,
Johannes

[1] http://homepages.fh-giessen.de/~jftt68/henshin/TCPStateExtract.zip