Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hello Amalia,

the editor which was used in the paper is not the official GMF-based graphical editor but a GEF-based one.

You can use the following update site to download this editor (requires existing Henshin installation):

http://tfs.cs.tu-berlin.de/software/

You need the two features "Muvitor" and "Henshin Editor". After installation you should be able to choose either the tree-based editor or the GEF-based graphical editor when opening *.henshin files. If you have problems with the update site or the editor let us know.

Regards,
Enrico