Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hi Enrico,

I have a bug to file for the graphical editor, as I explained in another
mail, because when I have a transformation unit containing two rules,
where the unit and the rules have one common parameter,

transformation unit "u1"
-> parameter "a"

-> rule "b"
   -> parameter "b.a"
-> rule "c"
   -> parameter "c.a"

I can only graphically connect one rule parameter to the parameter of
the surrounding unit---if I try to connect the second rule parameter to
the parameter of the unit, the first connection gets deleted. This only
happens, if I want the rule parameters to be "output" parameters. (Where
the edge leads from the rule to the unit.)

Greetings,
Johannes