Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hello Johannes,

the default (empty) model is displayed when there was an error opening
your .henshin file.
The only cause I can think of is that Muvitor wasn't updated which
should have happened automatically because of the editor's dependency on
the newer version 0.9.1.

All my tests on local examples worked. Could you sent me your ecore and
henshin files so I can determine why it doesn't work with the updated
editor?

Regards,
Enrico