Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin Editor

Hello Enrico,

I updated my editor from the update site but it seems the editor can't
print my rule file properly---have any specifics of rule layouting
fundamentally changed? The only thing visible (besides no imported
packages or transformation units) is a transformation system named
"default", although "my" transformation system in that rule file is
named "transformation system".

I try to reset the editor to the old version.

Regards,
Johannes