Re: [geclipse-user] IE required plugins

Hi Angelo,
Do u think it would be possible to define a workflow diagram (i know this part is under heavy development) that includes the Instrumentation Services ? As i told u in the previous mail, i'm working on DORII project with the aim of simulating a virtual laboratory. It would be very useful to plan and schedule (with a workflow) all the steps of a scientific experiment, starting from the data acquired by sensors. //

At present, workflow jobs in g-Eclipse are described by individual JSDL files whose input and output link up (to describe the dependencies in the workflow). I am not too familiar with the nature of Instrumentation Elements but I'll have a look to see how best to include them to support the usecase you describe.

From your recent email and others' replies, I take it you use the Globus middleware? Do you also support gLite? Could you point me to some detailed documentation about Instrumentation Services?

Thank you!

Regards,
Ashish