Re: [geclipse-user] IE required plugins

Hi Thomas, Angelo,

> Please try the latest nightly build instead. I think that the IE service
> plugins are not yet in the RC version (only the sub-category for that
> type of service).

sadly not, the IE plugins are still not integrated in the build!
    IIRC, last time when i tried to do that (ages ago, before my holidays,
the review, the deliverables... ;-P) i stumbled onto some issue with the
dependencies, axis if i am not mistaken...
(and of course now i cannot find the corresponding email... )

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top