[epf-dev] Collaboration Norms for Scrum Content

Greetings,

I have noticed that for the OpenUP content there appears to be some established process in place to ensure that discussion about the different parts of the methodology or process are raised and work is distributed.

Are there such established practices for the Scrum plugin?  If not, anyone interested in establishing them, even if it means taking the OpenUP practices and using that as a starting point.

What do I have to discuss?  Well, I want to expand the content to include the Scrum phases and activities.  Scrum phases are Plannin, Staging, Developing and Releasing.

Where would I add those in the method plugin?  Would I add new method content (i.e. content packages, categories), or would I add it in the process portion (i.e. delivery process or capability pattern)?

Many thanks,
-Lyndon-

Back to the top