epf-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
April 13, 07
14:44 Re: [epf-dev] Collaboration Norms for Scrum Content VAIDYA Kirti
13:47 [epf-dev] Collaboration Norms for Scrum Content Lyndon Washington
09:28 [epf-dev] EPF Wiki applied fixes Straaten, Onno van der
April 12, 07
14:00 RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Jim Ruehlin
13:51 Re: [epf-dev] Triage on bugs assigned to 1.0.0. Ana Valente Pereira
13:39 Re: [epf-dev] Triage on bugs assigned to 1.0.0. Ricardo Balduino
13:14 RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Ricardo Balduino
09:16 Re: [epf-dev] Triage on bugs assigned to 1.0.0. Ana Valente Pereira
02:32 RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Straaten, Onno van der
April 11, 07
20:20 RE: [epf-dev] Triage on bugs assigned to 1.0.0. Jim Ruehlin
15:59 Re: [epf-dev] Triage on bugs assigned to 1.0.0. Ana Valente Pereira
15:46 [epf-dev] Triage on bugs assigned to 1.0.0. Jim Ruehlin
15:12 [epf-dev] Proposed Triage for Architecture Bugs Jim Ruehlin
12:41 Re: [epf-dev] Call for contributors - Project Management - Milestone 7 Ricardo Balduino
10:25 RE: [epf-dev] requirements openup work products Jim Ruehlin
10:05 [epf-dev] requirements openup work products Ronaldo r
08:12 [epf-dev] Call for contributors - Project Management - Milestone 7 Ana Valente Pereira
April 09, 07
21:49 [epf-dev] Jeff Smith is out of the office. Lawrence Smith
17:43 [epf-dev] Software Reuse Guideline Jim Ruehlin
April 08, 07
05:58 Re: [epf-dev] translation OpenUP PT-BR Ana Valente Pereira
April 06, 07
18:37 Re: [epf-dev] cvs directory structure Ricardo Balduino
18:04 [epf-dev] cvs directory structure Ronaldo r
17:13 [epf-dev] Subversion Team Support in EPF Composer Lyndon Washington
April 05, 07
16:20 Re: [epf-dev] translation OpenUP PT-BR Ricardo Balduino
16:06 Re: [epf-dev] translation OpenUP PT-BR Paulo Moreira
15:43 [epf-dev] translation OpenUP PT-BR Ronaldo r
April 04, 07
23:18 [epf-dev] RE: Package owner's conference call Steve Adolph
19:04 [epf-dev] Notes from today's OpenUP status call Ricardo Balduino
April 03, 07
20:44 RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Ricardo Balduino
19:59 RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Jim Ruehlin
16:51 Re: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Ricardo Balduino
04:47 [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net) Straaten, Onno van der
April 02, 07
11:01 Re: [epf-dev] Two instances of EPF Margaret Hedstrom
10:17 Re: [epf-dev] Two instances of EPF Marcos Vinícius Guimarães
10:03 [epf-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] EPF - Pls approve 3 committers (content) Bjorn Freeman-Benson
April 01, 07
18:11 [epf-dev] Notes from 3/31 Iteration assesssment (Content) Per Kroll
March 31, 07
14:24 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Jaana Nyfjord
March 30, 07
19:59 RE: [epf-dev] Two instances of EPF Jim Ruehlin
16:36 [epf-dev] Recorded "Wilos Presentation" Ricardo Balduino
10:12 [epf-dev] Two instances of EPF Marcos Vinícius Guimarães
08:56 RE: [epf-dev] Action item from Wednesday's conference call Chris Sibbald
08:39 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Per Kroll
March 29, 07
21:57 [epf-dev] EPF and OpenUP Mentioned at UK CMMI Conference Brian Lyons
14:33 [epf-dev] Action item from Wednesday's conference call Steve Adolph
11:33 [epf-dev] Reminder: call and presentation tomorrow Ricardo Balduino
March 28, 07
16:25 [epf-dev] Minutes from OpenUP status call - 3/28 Ricardo Balduino
10:59 [epf-dev] M6 Bugs Jim Ruehlin
01:20 [epf-dev] Result: architecture principle vote Jaana Nyfjord
March 27, 07
20:40 [epf-dev] Article links at www.agilealliance.org Scott W. Ambler
09:04 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Ben Williams
March 26, 07
18:50 Re: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Ricardo Balduino
18:45 Re: [epf-dev] CVS Module Folder for Scrum Is Missing Ricardo Balduino
18:45 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Jim Ruehlin
12:58 Re: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Mark . Dickson
12:23 [epf-dev] CVS Module Folder for Scrum Is Missing Lyndon Washington
09:22 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Chris Sibbald
09:15 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Kurt Sand
March 23, 07
20:29 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Kurt Sand
19:27 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Jao Y Tham
17:28 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Peter Haumer
16:07 Wilos presentation to EPF community..... was: RE: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group Ricardo Balduino
15:48 RE: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF user group Mathieu BENOIT
12:11 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Chris Sibbald
10:16 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) VAIDYA Kirti
09:39 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Brian Lyons
09:30 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Charles Yan
09:07 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Chris Armstrong
09:03 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Mark . Dickson
09:00 [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Tool) Per Kroll
01:46 Re: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Per Kroll
March 22, 07
20:25 [epf-dev] Content translation Ricardo Balduino
14:44 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Charles Yan
11:55 Re: [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda for 3/23 Architecture/Development Concall Mark . Dickson
11:40 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Jim Ruehlin
11:39 [epf-dev] Proposed Agenda for 3/23 Architecture/Development Concall Jim Ruehlin
11:35 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Ricardo Balduino
08:10 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Brian Lyons
07:28 Re: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Scott W. Ambler
06:47 RE: [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Nate Oster
05:57 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Chris Sibbald
March 21, 07
23:07 [epf-dev] Vote on architecture principle Jaana Nyfjord
22:12 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Chris Armstrong
21:18 RE: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Jaana Nyfjord
20:31 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Mark . Dickson
20:02 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Per Kroll
19:44 [epf-dev] Wilos screencasts available Arnaud GIULIANI
19:07 RE: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) VAIDYA Kirti
18:46 Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Kurt Sand
18:34 [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content) Per Kroll
16:07 RE: [epf-dev] [Corrected] EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 1 released Chris Sibbald
16:04 RE: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Steve Adolph
14:52 RE: [epf-dev] [Corrected] EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 1 released Jim Ruehlin
14:28 [epf-dev] [Corrected] EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 1 released Jao Y Tham
12:18 [epf-dev] Scheduled end-of-iteration OpenUP call Brian Lyons
12:12 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Jaana Nyfjord
12:05 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Ana Valente Pereira
12:00 Re: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle? Jaana Nyfjord
11:38 [epf-dev] Change to scheduled architecture / dev con call Mark . Dickson
11:37 [epf-dev] Minute from Architecture/Dev call march 16 2007 Mark . Dickson
March 20, 07
22:05 [epf-dev] RMC Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 1 released Jao Y Tham

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10